What commercial property legal advice do you need help with?
We are one of the East Midlands leading law firms in this complex and evolving market and our team includes specialists recommended by industry titles The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
As you would expect from a leading regional firm our client base is diverse, ranging from small to medium sized organisations, large privately owned regional and national developers to global publicly quoted companies and public bodies.
Not only do our clients benefit from our thorough understanding of property law and their individual businesses and markets, but also from our clear, concise communication: fundamental to ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Our advice includes:
- Commercial and residential site acquisitions;
- Funding arrangements and agreements;
- Planning and infrastructure agreements;
- Joint ventures, options and conditional sale agreements;
- Environmental issues;
- Housing Association law;
- Commercial leases and general landlord & tenant advice; and
- Sale and purchase of investment property.
Need help from a commercial property solicitor now?
Then contact Managing Partner of Private Client Services & Head of Commercial Property, Ian Beardmore, on 01332 226 125 or 07985 104 320.
Or email Ian, by clicking here.