How Flint Bishop Solicitors is helping Derby’s entrepreneurs
Create & Connect is our way of helping you
One of the areas that entrepreneurs struggle with is connecting with the right people. Time is precious when you are starting a new business and it takes a lot of effort to get a business off the ground. All too often you end up burning the midnight oil.
So we developed Create & Connect. It is an initiative designed to help Derby’s growing number of entrepreneurs get their businesses off to a good start. Create & Connect helps you create opportunities that you wouldn’t normally have, then connect you with leading professionals and successful entrepreneurs who can help you grow and succeed.
Why we have partnered with University of Derby
Another way our solicitors are helping Derby’s entrepreneurs is through NoE, which stands for Network of Entrepreneurs.
This exciting initiative gives you the opportunity to talk to our team to get the right advice and support to build for success. You will also get advice and input from some of the most respected firms in Derby. So on top of the help you get from our solicitors and the University of Derby, you are also helped by businesses such as Smith of Derby and Datapath, both successful businesses started by Derby entrepreneurs.
PICTURED: Andrew Cochrane of Flint Bishop Solicitors talks Brett Butcher, Entrepreneur in Residence
How NoE can help you
You get access to:
- entrepreneurs who have first hand experience of what you are facing;
- professional advice across a range of disciplines, including legal help from our solicitors;
- mentors for one-to-one advice;
- practical training workshops and events; and
- networking events to improve your entrepreneurial skills, build confidence and relationships.
How our solicitors help you
Our solicitors and legal professionals can help you to create your business and ensure you are legally protected from day one. Then they help support you as you grow.
So when you are creating your business our solicitors can help you;
- Incorporate and structure your business;
- Secure funding at the right time and from the source that is best for you;
- Write your Terms of Business to give you and your business maximum protection;
- Overcome management challenges by giving you opinions from our senior team;
- Connect with successful entrepreneurs and like-minded businesses; and
- Create partnerships with important stakeholders in Derby.
When you are developing your business our solicitors can help you:
- Establish smart and efficient buying and selling strategies;
- Develop employment contracts and policies for your team;
- Sort out your property whether you are leasing or buying your premises;
- Settle disputes; and
- Manage and prevent your business debt.
For more information
Contact Claire Tonks, on 01332 340 211 or email her here.