Defendant Personal Injury Paralegal
In response to significant organic growth, we are currently on a recruitment drive to expand our 180 lawyers and staff.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff premised on sound financial stability.
We seek individuals who can deliver exceptional quality client service, and share our ethos and commitment to building long-lasting client relationships.
This vacancy represents a rare opportunity to join a top-rated and highly respected firm and to expand and grow the Defendant Personal Injury Department.
Given the excellent nature of this role and the opportunities it provides, we are inviting applications from a range of candidates, who have an excellent academic background and experience within the field of defending RTA Personal Injury claims.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the ability to:
- Conduct successfully and effectively, a case load of RTA Defendant Personal Injury pre-litigated and litigated claims, received from motor insurance clients;
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully defending RTA Personal Injury Claims;
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to dealing with this category of claim;
- To engage in client relationship contact and development; and
- To work with Senior Fee Earners on complex matters.
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Qualification to at least degree level or equivalent;
- Experience of dealing with Defendant Personal Injury Claims;
- An excellent academic background;
- Possess exceptional client care skills;
- Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes;
- Be a team player and be able to get on with others; and
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to genuinely add value to the role.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop LLP, St Michael’s Court, St Michael’s Lane. Derby DE1 3HQ.